dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Social Bookmarking Made Easy

 

I want to talk to you about one part of marketing on the Internet that I absolutely hate: social bookmarking.  You hear all over that you need to do it to help your pages rank better and to drive more traffic to your site.  It's true.  But there's a problem:

It's incredibly boring!

Is there anything more mind-numbing than clicking through to site after site after site and pasting in links?  I hate it.  Hate, hate, hate.  It's so bad it makes me want to give up and not do it, even though I know it will help my sites.

That's why I'm glad someone told me about SocialAdr.  Suddenly that terrible task is crossed right off my list and I don't have to feel guilty about not doing it.  SocialAdr is a new service that completely automates the process of getting my pages on the social bookmarking sites.

It's totally revolutionary in the way it works: they have hundreds of users, an army really, that are all waiting to bookmark MY pages on their own social bookmarking accounts.  All I have to do is put in the pages that I want bookmarked and the rest is taken care of automatically.

Plus, I can let my pages run through again and again, with more and more different users linking to them.  How great is that?  Like I said, there's no work for me at all.  Once I put my pages into the system, I can go grab a cup of coffee while SocialAdr does the heavy lifting.

There is no way any system could make this easier for me.  When I look for services for my business, I want 'done for me'.  I don't want to have to mess around or learn some complicated thing.  I want it to just work, and that's what SocialAdr does.  It just works.

Check it out, you'll be glad you did: Free BackLinks

 

Free Tips from SEOHacks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire